Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel VBA for automating a LINGO math program

Hi. I'm a grad student working on a nonlinear optimization problem for
my dissertation.
I have a math programming model written in LINGO that I want to
activate from Excel.

Now I want to explore the sensitivity of the outputs to changes in the
inputs by running many (100) different data sets per variable per toy
network. So I'd like to use the power of VBA in Excel to call and run
the LINGO model. The LINGO documentation only gets me so far - I can
run the existing dataset and write to one place in Excel, but I haven't
found documentation to automate changing the datasets and writing to
different locations in my spreadsheet.

Any help would be fantastic. Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Alix,
I don't know LINGO, but if you post how you are accomplishing the single
run, then we can advise for the multiple situation.

NickHK

ups.com...