Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default other users cannot enter data into excel

I have created some forms where I have locked the cells that I do not want to
be changed but left the ones for the user's data unlocked so user's can
change data and insert files. It works fine on my end but when I send it over
to the other user it won't work. They don't even have the option to unprotect
the sheet because that option is greyed out. (I did not put a password on
it). When they click on insert, all insert file options are greyed out.....
Any idea what is causing this??
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Is this a shared workbook. If so that could cause the problems you are
describing...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson