Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Get an object's type if it's declared as Variant

Suppose I have:

Dim objRecordSet as Variant

Set objRecordSet = objCommand.Execute

How do I get the type of objRecordSet so that I can modify my code and
declare objRecordSet specifically instead of as a Variant?

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Follow the response to your later post.
Enter "Execute" in the second combo click the search button to its right,
with the binoculars.
Look at the bottom; you will something like
Function Execute([RecordsAffected], [Parameters], [Options As Long = -1]) As
Recordset

So you can see that this function returns a recordSet object.

NickHK

oups.com...