Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default I need help deleting macros and VB controls and saving as new workbook

I am trying to copy a sheet from a workbook then create a new file with
the file name as cell H4 then I need it to delete all of the macros
and command buttons THEN I need to protect the whole new file so
nothing is editable its for an invoice.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

OR

If i could copy the print version(none of the comands are printable) of
the new workbook and save it as a picture that anyone can view.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default I need help deleting macros and VB controls and saving as new

In your "print to" choices do you have Microsoft Document Image Writer? You
can save the print area in this way. Or if you have the full version of
Adobe Acrobat, you should be able to print to pdf.
--
Best wishes,

Jim

" wrote:

OR

If i could copy the print version(none of the comands are printable) of
the new workbook and save it as a picture that anyone can view.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I do have Microsoft image writer what code would i use to print an
image of this and save it as cell.value?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

My response was really aimed at your second post ergarding the saving as
picture. You can save the image as a ".tif" or ".mdi" file.
--
Best wishes,

Jim