Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Calculate does not work consistently

Have application.calculate in some code, but it doesn't always run and
end-user has to press F9 to force calculation. I also usually have manual
calculation on in my regular workbooks since they're large and sometimes when
I press F9 it does not perform a calculation.

I searched the database but did not see anything similar to this, so any
ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
--
Marv Lusk