Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Add/Edit/Save Info into Excel

Hey all,

I asked this question earlier but I wasn't specific enough. I have an
excel sheet with info such as first name, Last name, email, and
location. I already have a form that adds the info, I now need a second
form or on another tab that populates a combo box with the last names,
once you select the last name your looking for it fills text boxes
with the other info from that row, you then can change that info and
save it back to that same row. I do need help on the coding. Thank You
in advanced for any help.

Jay

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

XL97: How to Use a UserForm for Entering Data (Q161514)
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=161514

XL2000: How to Use a UserForm for Entering Data (Q213749)
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=213749

http://www.dicks-blog.com/excel/2004...g_userfor.html

How to use Visual Basic for Applications examples to control UserForms in
Microsoft Excel

http://www.microsoft.com/ExcelDev/Articles/sxs11pt1.htm
Lesson 11: Creating a Custom Form
Excerpted from Microsoft® Excel 97 Visual Basic® Step by Step.

Tom Ogilvy

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hey all,

I asked this question earlier but I wasn't specific enough. I have an
excel sheet with info such as first name, Last name, email, and
location. I already have a form that adds the info, I now need a second
form or on another tab that populates a combo box with the last names,
once you select the last name your looking for it fills text boxes
with the other info from that row, you then can change that info and
save it back to that same row. I do need help on the coding. Thank You
in advanced for any help.

Jay

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Jay,

There is a tutorial on this sort of stuff at
http://www.edferrero.com/DataTutor01.aspx

Hope it helps.

Ed Ferrero
Microsoft Excel MVP