Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Output - Results of an Array

Hi

I have an array made of string - consider them ID Tags if you will :
001,002,003..so on and so forth.

When I return the elements of this array (say after comparing it to
another array, to match which ID's are common) - i get the output as a
number : 1,2,3. is there anyway to preserve the format of the input of
the array - so that when i throw it back to the spreadsheet, i still
get 001,002,003 and not 1,2,3...

ty
sp.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Gosh - I think I may have answered my own question....if I use the
following

Range(Cells(6, 2), Cells(20, 2)).VALUE =
WorksheetFunction.Transpose(myArray)

then it works. In my original code, I did not use the value property
explicitly, so I ended up getting a number, and not a string.

Sorry about wasting public space!

ty