Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Auto Print A Form From A List

I have a form and I want to automatically print it out using a list of
employee names. The employee list is located on the same sheet as the
form. I just want to be able to have the macro insert name1, print the
defined range, insert name2, print the defined range etc. until the
last name has been printed. I just can't think of a way to get started.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Roger

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Roger

With the list in Z1:Z10 it copy the name in A1 and print A1:G50 for all cells in the list

Sub test()
Dim cell As Range
For Each cell In Range("Z1:Z10")
Range("A1").Value = cell.Value
Range("A1:G50").PrintOut preview:=True
Next cell

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

wrote in message ups.com...
I have a form and I want to automatically print it out using a list of
employee names. The employee list is located on the same sheet as the
form. I just want to be able to have the macro insert name1, print the
defined range, insert name2, print the defined range etc. until the
last name has been printed. I just can't think of a way to get started.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Roger

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Remove this if it is OK Roger
preview:=True

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

wrote in message ups.com...
I have a form and I want to automatically print it out using a list of
employee names. The employee list is located on the same sheet as the
form. I just want to be able to have the macro insert name1, print the
defined range, insert name2, print the defined range etc. until the
last name has been printed. I just can't think of a way to get started.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Roger

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

That is exactly what I needed. Thanks so much.

Roger