Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Enable Macros

Hi...

I've created a fairly locked down report for some guys to fill in. I've
removed all toolbars and every conceivable editable parameter. However, my
company has configured our laptop build so it automatically asks 'would you
like to enable macros' everytime excel opens. I'm happy for this message to
come up on all other excel activity, but not this locked down file. Is there
code that automatically enables macros when this file opens?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Gordon...
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You need to digitally sign the project. You can search this sight or google
it for piles more info on digital signatures...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson