Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default MS Excel VBA Programming - Definitive Toolkit

Looking for suggestions for toolkit of actual proven code for
professional Excel VBA programming to save me time in writing macros
and figuring out slick techniques that real professional coded use.
Macro, charts, reports, menus, the whole gambit.

(A book on tips and techniques is not what I'm really looking for, but
I am opened to suggestion in this area as well.)

Thank,

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I just visited B&N yesterday and couldn't find anything like that. I was
looking for the one that J. Wallenbach put out on Programming in VB, but they
did not have that one either. Best suggestion is to visit the book store and
browse until you find something you can use.

" wrote:

Looking for suggestions for toolkit of actual proven code for
professional Excel VBA programming to save me time in writing macros
and figuring out slick techniques that real professional coded use.
Macro, charts, reports, menus, the whole gambit.

(A book on tips and techniques is not what I'm really looking for, but
I am opened to suggestion in this area as well.)

Thank,

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The name is John Walkenbach. Here's some links.

http://j-walk.com/ss/books/index.htm

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/se...949335-4538323

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]