Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default copy specific records from mulitple wks to single wks

i need to copy certain records (highlighted records) from all wks to a
consolidated wks. diff highlighted color will mean diff status. i want my new
wks to look like tis

colA colB colC
colD
wks.name wks.colD.values wks.colsF.values
status(diff value based on the color)

is there a way i can do it?