Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default "Object invoked disconneted from its clients"

I have validation procedure in a selectionchange event that when activated
causes a Comboboxchange event which in turn causes a Selectionchange event
and I get the subject error , when the validation procedure runs again. What
I want to do is resume the selection change event where I left off, Not start
a new one.

Any one have suggestions?
--
Glen
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

GlenC,

Have you tried using Application.EnableEvents to turn events on and off? I
can't tell if you want the Combo change event to fire or not, but if you
don't it sounds like you could just set Application.EnableEvents = False at
the start of your SelectionChange event code and back to True at the end of
it.

hth,

Doug