Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Paintg cells withtout go sheet to sheet

My problem is:

I have a sheet1 to sheet10 with class marks created for each class and i
have other sheets created for each studen. and some times i need to paint the
cells with a diferent coulor and the problem is when a paint a cells i need
to go to the student individual sheet and paint the respective cells that i
have painted and that gives a lot of work.
I wonder if there is any formula that permits me just to paint in the class
sheet and then he will to the other part on the student individual sheet.

Can any one help me and put the code...
please

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

does the painting have some rhyme or reason? If it is based on numerical
scores/conditions, perhaps you can do the painting with conditional
formatting.

See Debra Dalgleish's site:
http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html

look in the listing under C, then at conditional formatting.

Tom Ogilvy