Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro runs upon wkbk open, but no Workbook_Open or Auto_Open Macro

I'm drawing a blank here....

I open a workbook containing macros
I enable macros
A macro called IntroMessage runs (displays a msgbox)

If I rename the IntroMessage sub, the workbook, upon opening, displays a
message that the IntroMessage macro cannot be found...then it doesn't open.

When I insert Application.Caller into the IntroMessage sub, the msgbox
displays the file name.

Here's my dilema:
There is no auto_open macro in the workbook
There is no workbook_open macro

What other option am I forgetting?
***********
Regards,
Ron

XL2002, WinXP

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro runs upon wkbk open, but no Workbook_Open or Auto_Open M

Range Name: Auto_Open.
Thank you, Tom.

The sad part is......I wrote the darn thing!

They say the eyes are the first thing to go...
The second is....um....I can't remember.

Regards,
Ron

XL2002, WinXP