Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Null Values

Hi,

I have written a series of macros which insert rows in a database.
Each macro inserts one line with data from the spreadsheet.

I want to avoid sending null rows to the database, but I need to allow
for up to 20 rows to be transferred to the database at a time, when
there may be any number between 1 and 20 to be updated weekly.

Does anyone know of a way to do this? This is the first time I have
used VBA, I have some knowledge of java. Is there an 'if' statement
that can be used in VBA?

Thanks for any help.

:)