Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Choosing window to follow hyperlinks within workbook

Hello, this seems like it should be easy, but I have been unable to
find a solution...

I have a workbook containing many sheets. Normal operation is to have
two windows open in the workbook w9ith each displaying a different
sheet (assume arranged horizontally).

Located through any given sheet are hyperlinks to other cells on the
same sheet or different sheets. When I click on the hyperlink, I would
like it to follow it and display it in the other already open window.
Right now, it always follows the hyperlink in Window 1 regardless of
which window you are working in.

I've tried using the hyperlink events and dictating which window to
follow in, but I have been unsuccessful.

any thoughts?

Thanks...

Klasen