Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default FILTER USING MULTIPLE CRITERIA

I am currently using advanced filtering: contains reel *.01* and
does not contain video.

I want to filter: contians reel and does not contain video, other, unknown,
poker.

If I use the * to seperate each criteria it does not work. HELP!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

for the autofilter, you would need to create a dummy column next to your data
and put in a fomrula like

Assume you are checking conditions in column C

=AND(COUNTIF(C2,"*reel*")0,SUM(COUNTIF(C2,{"*vide o*","*other*","*unknown*","*poker*"}))=0)

then drag fill down the column. filter on True

Tom Ogilvy

Tom Ogilvy