Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro to load JPG image

I have aprogram that talks to an Engineering application and passes data back
and forth to Excel. The engineering program generates a JPG file that I wnat
to update in my Excel Spreasheet. Does someone have a macro to do that? It
needs to load form the same folder as the spreadsheet as I have many versions
running in different folders.

Thanks
Ted
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Ted, record a macro that inserts the picture and include formating
(positioning and sizing) in your recording. Then examine the code for ideas.

You can use activeworkbook.path to extract the location of the active
workbook.

--
Luck
Jonathan Parminter