Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Personal macros not available when workbooks.open

When I open a workbook with workbooks.open the macros in personal.xls are not
accessible.

I need to open the workbook manually to get access to the macros.

Thanks,

Antonio
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you open excel via automation, it doesn't load addins or files in the
xlstart directory or in any of the startup directories. If you need
personal.xls, then open it as well.

Tom Ogilvy