Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Userform textbox help

Hi, I have created a userform1 with the following:
textbox2 is used to enter an amount("$0000") this is linked to sheet1
cell ("F10").
I have a formula in cell ("M10") that devides the amount entered in
("f10") by 10.
I have textbox6 in the userform that displays the result by linking
this to range("M10").

I am trying to get the data in textbox6 to display the result
automatically however I am not too sure how to do this, I currently
have it set up so that the results are displayed in the userform when I
click onto the form however I am not sure how to make texbox6 auto
update?
can somebody please give me a suggestion?
thanks
Paul

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,