Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default CONVERT A MICROSOFT EXCEL SPREADSHEET INTO A JPG FILE

CONVERT A MICROSOFT EXCEL SPREADSHEET INTO A JPG FILE

I need to convert a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet into a jpg file.

How can this be done, without having to buy any software?

In addition to posting your reply to this discussion group, can you
please e-mail your reply directly to me?

Larry Schenker
Los Angeles, California, USA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
N10 N10 is offline

HI LArry

Perhapes try using printscreen with your spreadsheet in current view and
paste into your favourite photo program then save as jpeg

N10

"Larry" wrote in message
oups.com...
CONVERT A MICROSOFT EXCEL SPREADSHEET INTO A JPG FILE

I need to convert a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet into a jpg file.

How can this be done, without having to buy any software?

In addition to posting your reply to this discussion group, can you
please e-mail your reply directly to me?

Larry Schenker
Los Angeles, California, USA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Larry,
Check the PDF printers available, some support saving to graphics formats.
Does it have to be jpeg ? A pdf file would be more "normal" and smaller file
size.

NickHK

"Larry" wrote in message
oups.com...
CONVERT A MICROSOFT EXCEL SPREADSHEET INTO A JPG FILE

I need to convert a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet into a jpg file.

How can this be done, without having to buy any software?

In addition to posting your reply to this discussion group, can you
please e-mail your reply directly to me?

Larry Schenker
Los Angeles, California, USA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I just did this: 1) Alt + PrtScrn to copy the XL screen. 2) Pasted to Word
in Landscape. 3) Opened Paint and pasted to be sure entire screen could be
seen. You can resize in Paint if necessary. Saved as JPEG file and it is
now a picture that can be Printed as such.

"N10" wrote:

HI LArry

Perhapes try using printscreen with your spreadsheet in current view and
paste into your favourite photo program then save as jpeg

N10

"Larry" wrote in message
oups.com...
CONVERT A MICROSOFT EXCEL SPREADSHEET INTO A JPG FILE

I need to convert a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet into a jpg file.

How can this be done, without having to buy any software?

In addition to posting your reply to this discussion group, can you
please e-mail your reply directly to me?

Larry Schenker
Los Angeles, California, USA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can use a print out of the sheet that you want to convert and scan it to
the Paint application, resize it to your needs and save it as JPEG. That
will ensure that all of your data is visible.

"Larry" wrote:

CONVERT A MICROSOFT EXCEL SPREADSHEET INTO A JPG FILE

I need to convert a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet into a jpg file.

How can this be done, without having to buy any software?

In addition to posting your reply to this discussion group, can you
please e-mail your reply directly to me?

Larry Schenker
Los Angeles, California, USA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Am reminded of something that I saw myself a couple of years back.

I asked a remote user to send me the screen he was getting. (I am sure
he was quite capable at his work, just not computer-savvy). The poor
guy took a sheet of paper and drew all the contents of the screen along
with all the text boxes, buttons, etc. Then scanned the page and
emailed it to me.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hussain,
The wonders of modern technology....ha.

I have some customers who are aware of the PrintScreen.
However, they then print it and fax it to me on a 20 year old machine. So I
receive B/W, distorted graphic of some shapes and barely recognisable text.

NickHK

"Hussain" wrote in message
ups.com...
Am reminded of something that I saw myself a couple of years back.

I asked a remote user to send me the screen he was getting. (I am sure
he was quite capable at his work, just not computer-savvy). The poor
guy took a sheet of paper and drew all the contents of the screen along
with all the text boxes, buttons, etc. Then scanned the page and
emailed it to me.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Larry

If GIF will do (it's often better because of Excel's limited color
capabilities and her distinct graphics) and the area isn't too big, I have
some ancient code at
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/xl2gif.htm

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"Larry" skrev i melding