Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default increase range programmatically

hi,

I have a pivot table which is based on a specified range from another sheet
in the same workbook. All works fine if there are no records within the
specified range, but when there are records added resulting in new records
being outside of the specified range, we start to have problems.

I DO NOT want to specify the WHOLE sheet as the range, as this will slow
down the file and increase it's size. Does anyone know how to
programmatically increase the defined range when new records are entered?

Thanks in advance
geebee

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Probably the easiest is to use a dynamic named range. Check out this link
(about half way down)

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/named.htm
--
HTH...