Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default userform value

I have a userform that when is shown when the user clicks a button. When the
userforms opens I want to show a number in a textfield. However that fails
and the field shows nothing. The number is found in a cell and the number is
then read in to a variable that is to be shown in the userform. Pls help me
with this problem.

Private Sub UserForm1_Initialize()
Set rngErrorMarginCell = Range("d5")
dblErrorMarginal = rngErrorMarginCell.Value
TextBox1.Text = dblErrorMarginal