Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to put a calader object on a form???

How can I put a calander object on my form to use as a pop up? Anybody with
help please
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

This link should get you started:
http://www.fontstuff.com/vba/vbatut07.htm

Mike F
"JohannM" wrote in message
How can I put a calander object on my form to use as a pop up? Anybody
with
help please

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

From a form module in the VBE, right-click on the Toolbox (if it is not
visible when the UserForm is active select View\Toolbox) and select
Additional Controls. This will bring up a list of controls that you can add
to your toolbox. Scroll down to Calendar Control xx.0 (where xx will be a
version number, mine is 11.0). This will place a new control icon on the
toolbox. Select this new icon and draw a calendar on the userform.

Hope that helps!

"JohannM" wrote in message
How can I put a calander object on my form to use as a pop up? Anybody
with
help please

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thank you for the reply A, but I seem to have a problem that you may be able
to solve. When I am in VBE and right clik on the toolbox, it gives me an
option for "additional tools". However when I select it, all it does is make
the cursur turn into an HourGlass for a few seconds, but no additional tools.
I do have these additional tools on the Excel workbook tool bar, but not in
VBE. Where can I look for the little "Gremlin" please? Your help is much
valued.
JM

From a form module in the VBE, right-click on the Toolbox (if it is not

"JohannM" wrote in message
How can I put a calander object on my form to use as a pop up? Anybody
with
help please

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

That is out of my league. I know how to use it, but not how to fix it when
its broken...guess that means I am not an expert (I already knew that, of
course).

Sorry I couldn't help more. I would suggest you post this as a new question
because posts over 1-2 days old rarely get answered.

"JohannM" wrote in message
Thank you for the reply A, but I seem to have a problem that you may be
able
to solve. When I am in VBE and right clik on the toolbox, it gives me an
option for "additional tools". However when I select it, all it does is
make
the cursur turn into an HourGlass for a few seconds, but no additional
tools.
I do have these additional tools on the Excel workbook tool bar, but not
in
VBE. Where can I look for the little "Gremlin" please? Your help is much
valued.
JM

From a form module in the VBE, right-click on the Toolbox (if it is not