Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default IF function with link to different lists

Dear All,
Please help me with the following. Sample: Cell A1 consists of list ("Gold",
"Standard"). If I choose "Gold", then B1 must open to the lists of options
indicated in cells D1:D10. If I choose "Standard", then B1 must open the list
of options indicated in cells E1:E10.
I guess I should use VBA. Thank you in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Create a validation list in B1 with the following formula in the Source field:
=IF(A1="Gold",D1:D10,E1:E10)

Regards,
Stefi

€˛Ruslan€¯ ezt Ć*rta: