Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default UserForm Loads Slowly

I have a userform that has two list boxes, each of which are filled with
about 100 filenames. Even when I have run this form before and already have
it loaded with data and the form is just hidden, it takes several (7-10)
seconds to reappear when I invoke it again. I'm trying to figure out a way
to speed up the reappearance of the form when I call it again. If I'm not
adding any data to the listboxes or re-running the filesearch command that I
used to fill the listboxes, why should it take this long for it to reappear
when called? Any ideas for speeding it up?