Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Die_Another_Day Die_Another_Day is offline

Default UserForm Loads Slowly

What code do you have in the Userform Initialize and Userform Activate
events? Also do you have objects stored in frames on the userform? I've
had issues with frames causing extremely slow performance if not called
correctly.

Charles

Stratuser wrote:
I have a userform that has two list boxes, each of which are filled with
about 100 filenames. Even when I have run this form before and already have
it loaded with data and the form is just hidden, it takes several (7-10)
seconds to reappear when I invoke it again. I'm trying to figure out a way
to speed up the reappearance of the form when I call it again. If I'm not
adding any data to the listboxes or re-running the filesearch command that I
used to fill the listboxes, why should it take this long for it to reappear
when called? Any ideas for speeding it up?