Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default footer

I need to print repeating set of cells in both the left & right footers. I
understand it will take coding, but am not familiar.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Use the beforeprint event

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel....htm#tutorials
VBA tutorial links are listed after the general excel tutorial links.

Tom Ogilvy

"Christine" wrote:

I need to print repeating set of cells in both the left & right footers. I
understand it will take coding, but am not familiar.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thank you Tom, I appreciate your assistance. I checked out the links
provided, but it all seems Greek to me. Is there a place I can "steal" the
exact coding I need in order to do this?

I am able to open both the visual basic and the script editor, but I do not
know what to do from that point forward. Pathetic, I know, but true.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I wouldn't even know how to code the concept of repeating sets of cells.
Perhaps if you gave a clear explanation of what you want to do, someone could
help.

Do whatever Christine is thinking
End Sub

just doesn't seem to work. It is looking for stuff like

Activesheet.PageSetup.LeftFooter = "Bongo Company " &
Activesheet.Range("A1").Value

you know, specific stuff like that.
Tom Ogilvy

"Christine" wrote:

Thank you Tom, I appreciate your assistance. I checked out the links
provided, but it all seems Greek to me. Is there a place I can "steal" the
exact coding I need in order to do this?

I am able to open both the visual basic and the script editor, but I do not
know what to do from that point forward. Pathetic, I know, but true.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I seem to remember a recent thread that concluded there is limit of 255
characters in the footer/header (left+centre+right).
Something to bear in mind if you are trying to dump a lot of data in the
footer.

NickHK