Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default vba code to create pivot table + group fields

Greetings,

I am working on a vba routine to create a pivot table; my challenge is
that I need to group some fields and in the recording cell references
are used, yet that will change, so I need a solution to assign field
names to pre-defined group names.

Would you please help me with this issue? Thank you.

Lechu