Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default open powerpoint using visual basic in excel

I am trying to open a PowerPoint presentation using a macro built in Excel.
Is it possible to do this??
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

Some very simple code to get you started.

Sub OpenPPT()

Dim objPPT As Object
Dim objPres As Object

Set objPPT = CreateObject("PowerPoint.Application")
objPPT.Visible = True
Set objPres = objPPT.presentations.Open("C:\test.ppt")

End Sub

Cheers
Andy

--