Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Mouse Coordinates

When I use the mousemove command, I have a userform popping up when over the
buttons as a 'tip' and then when they are off the button it unloads. problem
is that sometimes the user form doesn't unload, presumeably because Excel is
thinking about loading the user form and therefore is in another process when
the user moves away. Anyway, I want to see about getting the coordiantes of
the mouse WITHOUT using the movemove command, so after it runs I can check to
ensure the mouse is still ove rthe button. The procedure I have looks
something like this:

If Sheets("Control").cboHelp Then
If X < 1 Or Y < 1 Or X Me.cmdLevels.Width Or Y Me.cmdLevels.Height -
4 Then
Unload frmInfo
Else
Load frmInfo

frmInfo.lblButtonName = "Show Levels:"
frmInfo.lblButtonInfo = "Shows the higher level WBSIDs for each line
and what level they are."

frmInfo.Show vbModeless

'Add Check to ensure mouse still over button here

J Streger
MS Office Master 2000 ed.
MS Project White Belt 2003