-   -   Picture on spreadsheet will not print (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/371665-picture-spreadsheet-will-not-print.html)

Jordan

Picture on spreadsheet will not print

I have a program that takes a list of picture names and one by one goes out
to the appropriate file, gets the picture, and inserts that picture onto a
blank spreadsheet. It then prints that activesheet so that the picture is
the only thing that comes out. When I scale the pictures to certain sizes
they will not print. 30,31,33,55, 56,57, and 58% all print out fine except
that they aren't the size I need. I need to scale the pictures to about 44%.
When I do that all that prints out is the frame of the picture with a
small x in the upper left hand corner. If I try leaving it at say 30% and
then
using the fit to 1 by 1 page function in the page set up I run into the same
problem. I've tried a dozen different ways and cannot seem to get the
pictures to print if they are certain sizes. Any thoughts? Is there a
better way to get a list of pictures to print out automatically than to have
the program insert them into excel one by one?
Thank you for any help,
jordan

NickHK[_3_]

Picture on spreadsheet will not print

Jordan,
Can you see all pictures correctly in print preview at all scalings ?
What if you print to a PDF printer instead of your actual printer ?

NickHK

[...]

When I bring the picture up in print preview it looks fine. But I tried
printing to PDF and it came out with that little x again.

"NickHK" wrote:

[...]

As you can't change/look into the video driver, don't use those scalings or
scale correctly before import.

"NickHK" wrote:

[...]

bummer, well thank you.
jordan