Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Filling comboboxes in loop - problem

Hello Group!
I have problem with filling about 150 comboboxes (which was named A1, A2,
A3, etc...) in my form named MATRIX by command "additem".
My programmers platform is VB (v. 6.3 Excel 2003).
Example of my code I enclosed below:

For n = 1 To 12
For x = 1 To 100
MATRIX.Controls("A" & n).AddItem = x
Next x
Next n

After runing I have error: Object doesn't support this property ot method.
Error 438.
Do you have any ideas - how process this code?

Thanks a lot for your help.
Slawomir.