Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Reply to different address

Is it possible to reply to a different address using the mailevelope function
in Excel?

Thanks in Advance!
--
~Shaun
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Shaun

With Outlook code and CDO it is possible

See my pages with Outlook object model examples
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

If you want to change the sender name and reply address add this code line

'The receiver can see the original mail address in the properties if he want
..SentOnBehalfOfName = """SenderName"" "

Or see the CDO page

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Shaun" wrote in message ...
Is it possible to reply to a different address using the mailevelope function
in Excel?

Thanks in Advance!
--
~Shaun

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks for the answer Ron, but I'm still having a couple issues.

1. All the users of the sheet are on an exchange server and the CDO code
uses SMTP to send.

2. I do not have access to send on behalf of the email address I would like
the end user to reply to.

Let me know if you have any suggestions!

Thanks!
--
~Shaun

"Shaun" wrote in message ...
Is it possible to reply to a different address using the mailevelope function
in Excel?

Thanks in Advance!
--
~Shaun

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Shaun

Sorry. no experience with a exchange server

2. I do not have access to send on behalf of the email address I would like
the end user to reply to.

Do you mean you can't use it in a Outlook code example from my site ?

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl