Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Timing VBA code

I have a VBA routine that may take a considerable amount of time to execute
(~20minutes). I would like to have the code time itself and record the value
in a workbook to allow other future users to know how long the routine is
likely to take. Has anyone done this? Any ideas on how to proceed?

Thanks,
Steve
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

v1=Time
do lots of stuff
v2=Time
Msgbox(v2-v1)
--
Gary's Student

"Steve M" wrote:

I have a VBA routine that may take a considerable amount of time to execute
(~20minutes). I would like to have the code time itself and record the value
in a workbook to allow other future users to know how long the routine is
likely to take. Has anyone done this? Any ideas on how to proceed?

Thanks,
Steve

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Var1 = Now()