Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Make form controls private (ie. hidden from intellisence)

I have created a progressbar form that I now like very much and can
reuse in a number of projects. However, when I declare as
Dim frmProgress as fProgress
intellisence shows me all of the properties and controls that are on
the form.

Is there any way to just show the properties that I have created (which
would make them much much easier to find)

eg. when I type "frmProgress." I just want to see
..StatusMessage
..ProgressBar1Max
..ProgressBar2Max
..Caption1
..Caption2
..UpdateProgressBar1
..UpdateProgressBar2

One way I can think would be to create a class object with these
properties and make that reference the form but that seems a bit messy.
I guess another way would be to create a dll but then I'd have the
distribution hassle. Best would be some setting that makes the form
subobjects private - any ideas??

Thanks a lot,
Andrew