Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Trouble with Advanced Filter

Hello-

I have a snippet of VBA code to perform an advanced filter that has
been working like a charm for several years on a defined set of data.

I have just started to use this code on a new set of data, and for some
reason the value "I.3.1" will not filter. I am able to filter it using
autofilter, I have confirmed that the values in the criteria range are
exact, etc. Also, similar values I.3.2 work fine, I.4.1 work fine,
but I.3.1 will not filter.

The code
Worksheets("Sheet1").Select
Let lastrow = Application.CountA(ActiveSheet.Range("j:j")) + 3
Range("H5").Select
Selection.CurrentRegion.Select
Range("A5:H" & lastrow).AdvancedFilter Action:=xlFilterInPlace,
CriteriaRange:= _
Range("other")

Does anyone have any ideas about why the code works for all other
values except I.3.1?

Thanks for your help in advance,

Rachael