Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ben ben is offline

Default Force Calculation

Hi
I'm importing a recordset from Access where one of the column is
displaying a reference to a named range.
Then I se "=" + [Namedrange name] in Excel. I force to recalculate
(calculate method on the range or on the workbook) but doesn't refresh
the value neither. I have to select the cell , Press F2 to get the
actual value. Anyway to force recalculation ?
Note : I have to work on MAnual Calc mode

Thanks for your help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

First, make sure there aren't any characters preceding the equal sign (such
as a space or a non-breaking space). If that is good, then

select the column

do Edit=Replace
What =
With =

so replace the equal sign with an equal sign

Tom Ogilvy