Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default I can't find a specific add-in!

About three years ago, I downloaded an add-in called "editlinks.xla". It's
purpose was that it would find hidden and extranneous links in a workbook and
let you delete them if they no longer needed to be there. I got a new
computer at work, that add-in was not preserved for me, and I can't find it
anywhere on the web. Can someone help me?
--
Aimee