Posted to comp.lang.basic.visual.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel

Default Excel macro "loop"

To avoid several hand mader starts (400 x) of a macro I want to edit the
VSB macro in a loop. I am not familiar with VSB but do have some
experiance with other database languages.
What is the exact way / commands to write down (edit) the macro?

Someting like this.

Start loop
if n < 401
n = n+1
{a macro workaround with move, copy and past}
endif
end loop

Vr.groet - regards, Léon Obers

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel

Leon,
You mean something like :

Dim i as long
For i=1 to 400
call YourMacro
next

NickHK

"Leon Obers" wrote in message

To avoid several hand mader starts (400 x) of a macro I want to edit the
VSB macro in a loop. I am not familiar with VSB but do have some
experiance with other database languages.
What is the exact way / commands to write down (edit) the macro?

Someting like this.

Start loop
if n < 401
n = n+1
{a macro workaround with move, copy and past}
endif
end loop

Vr.groet - regards, Léon Obers

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel