Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default SQL

Hi

I am not a developer but do use VB etc.

My company has an ERP system with configurator models that configure products.

I am trying to pull data into the ERP from an excel file with an ODBC
connection.

I have set up the connection data source with Microsoft Excel Driver

When I run this query:

SELECT code, descrption, qty
FROM Sheet1

I get an error message saying that the object "Sheet1" cannot be found. I
dont get any connection error msgs.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Do I have to adjust a setting
anywhere?