Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Worksheet question

I have an excel worksheet with tabs A, B, and C. A, B, and C contain al
of my data. Following those tabs are 50 more "Form" tabs that are al
the same. I want tab 1 to pull data from line one of A, B, and C.
want form 2 to pull data from line two of A, B, and C and so on.
Is there an easy way to link the form to the data without having to d
it page by page and line by line?
Thanks for the help

--
punkypoo198
punkypoo1988's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3761

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Possibly.

if you want a formula, is the number of the row you want to use as a data
source the last letter in the form name?

or do you want a vba solution? since you posted in programming

Also, how do the cells of A, B, and C map to the cells of the form?

Tom Ogilvy

"punkypoo1988" wrote:

I have an excel worksheet with tabs A, B, and C. A, B, and C contain all
of my data. Following those tabs are 50 more "Form" tabs that are all
the same. I want tab 1 to pull data from line one of A, B, and C. I
want form 2 to pull data from line two of A, B, and C and so on.
Is there an easy way to link the form to the data without having to do

punkypoo1988's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=37619
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=572404