Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How can I create this formula?

How I create this formula????

|Filename: Date.zip |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=5208 |

HR157
HR157's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34458
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=572315

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

What formula would that be? I don't see anything here.

"HR157" wrote:

How I create this formula????

|Filename: Date.zip |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=5208 |

HR157
HR157's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34458
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=572315

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Unless I'm missing something...

Change Cells B4, C4 and B6 to "Date" format of "MM.DD.YY HH:MM"
Change Cell C4 from "=TODAY()" to "=NOW()"

Expand B6 so that it all fits.

When I do this, I get the following result: "1.31.00 8:05"

The subtraction doesn't seem to quite work properly, so you might have
to separate out months/days/hours/seconds into different calculations
and re-combine. Excel is calculating the months, days, hours, and
seconds separately.

HR157 wrote:
How I create this formula????

|Filename: Date.zip |