Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro automatic Hyperlinks - References to Sheet and Cells

Hy!

I have a workbook with about 100 sheets.
The workbook has already various macros.
One for creating a new sheet with special name and functions, one for
sorting according to different cells and so on...
As this workbook was mainly issued to generate overview I developed a
overview page on which all sheets (sheet names are numbers with 3
digits) are listed and overall numbers of the sheets are shown.

I want now to generate this overview automatically when a new sheet is
added.
i.e.:
A line has to be pasted -
The first cell has to show the name (3 digits f.e.: 101) with a
hyperlink to th sheet.-
Then values of the cells shall follow (f.e.: ='101'!J$2, ='101'!K$2,

I have tried to define a variable for the sheet name pasted and to use
this for the automatically creation of the hyperlink and the references
to the cells on the new sheet but without success.

I would very much appreciate your help!

Thanks so much!

Martin Langtahler