Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Changing formulae links

I am copying formulae from an old version of a template, into a newer
one, using a macro. Unfortunately, when the macro copies over the
formulae, it references them to cells in the old worksheet, not the new
one. I know I could use :

ActiveCell.ChangeLink Name:= _
"old template", NewName:= _
"current/new template", Type:=xlExcelLinks

But the problem with this is that it changes links for the whole
workbook. While I do want to change the links in some cells, I also
want to keep them for others. Is there any VBA code to change links
individually for cells?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

select the cells, then do Edit=Replace

old link string