Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Hiding and restoring controls

I have a spreadsheet that contains controls such as checkboxes, combo boxes,
etc. When a user marks a checkbox, several rows are hidden, and the controls
that are contained on those rows have their Visible property set to False. I
have them formatted to move with the rows.

A problem happens when I go to save the spreadsheet with some of these
hidden and invisible. When I reopen the saved spreadsheet, and "unhide" the
selections, the data on the rows is correct, but the positioning of any
controls is not correct. My assumption is that the positions are not being
save if they are invisible and the rows hidden.

Is there a way to make sure the positions are kept "as designed" so they
restore correctly even when the controls and rows are hidden when the
spreadsheet is saved?

--
Thanks,
Paul S

Restoring izmn19 Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 April 13th 08 08:17 PM
ActiveX Controls vs Form Controls Alex Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 January 11th 06 08:46 AM
Event procedures for controls added with Controls.Add John Austin[_4_] Excel Programming 1 March 9th 05 03:31 PM
Restoring Links Adam Excel Programming 1 November 9th 04 08:09 PM
Hiding controls with rows Rob Standefer Excel Programming 1 November 9th 04 02:08 AM