Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help with a ListBox

I have a ListBox on a Uerform code is:

With Me.ListBox1
..RowSource = "A20:G50"
..ColumnCount = 5
End With

This works fine but it is not very neat for what I need. I need to start by
showing A20:G20 in the ListBox and then adding a row of data once the data
exists. How can I do this?

Also is it possible to format the indivdual columns in a ListBox, right
justify, center, font etc. Perhaps a ListBox is not even the right thing to
use?

TIA

Matthew
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Matthew

I use a picture on a dialogsheet for things that has to look great,
picture's formula pointing to a decorated cell range on a hidden worksheet.
It takes lots of code and effort, and Help doesn't help with dialogsheets at
all. But it can look fantastic in the end.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"Matthew" skrev i melding
I have a ListBox on a Uerform code is:

With Me.ListBox1
.RowSource = "A20:G50"
.ColumnCount = 5
End With

This works fine but it is not very neat for what I need. I need to start

by
showing A20:G20 in the ListBox and then adding a row of data once the data
exists. How can I do this?

Also is it possible to format the indivdual columns in a ListBox, right
justify, center, font etc. Perhaps a ListBox is not even the right thing

use?

TIA

Matthew

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Harald

That is a nice idea! The bit about lots of code and no help puts me off a
little though (bit of a newbie)! Maybe for a future project... Think I just
need to get my head around ListBoxes for now.

Thanks for the suggestion.

All the best

Matthew