Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Deleting unwanted data by macro or...

I have a list of items in column A. In the coming columns (B,C,D..)
there is the price for the item's common sizes (Small, Large,
X-Large...). Not all the items come in all sizes, some items have a
"cutoff" size meaning that the item is only available "up" to a certain
size. I want to be able to specify in a column (after the sizes), the
item's greatest size, and a macro should automatically delete all the
prices for that item that are greater than the specified size.

--
Leibtek
Leibtek's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32287

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Leibtek wrote:

I have a list of items in column A. In the coming columns (B,C,D..)
there is the price for the item's common sizes (Small, Large,
X-Large...). Not all the items come in all sizes, some items have a
"cutoff" size meaning that the item is only available "up" to a certain
size. I want to be able to specify in a column (after the sizes), the
item's greatest size, and a macro should automatically delete all the
prices for that item that are greater than the specified size.

I'm having difficulty visualizing the problem...

Don <www.donwiss.com (e-mail link at home page bottom).