Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Input to Form during Code Execution

While code is running, is there a way to have a form showing on the screen
that will allow input; that is, a check box that can be checked, or option
button that can be selected, or a command button that can be used to set a
parameter.

Specifically, as the code executes and updates fields on the form, I'd like
to be able to stop execution (using a command button), look at the data on
the form, then resume execution (w/o using the Esc key).

Is this possible?

--
Bill @ UAMS
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Here is Microsoft's example dor DoEvents:
' Create a variable to hold number of Visual Basic forms loaded
' and visible.
Dim I, OpenForms
For I = 1 To 150000 ' Start loop.
If I Mod 1000 = 0 Then ' If loop has repeated 1000 times.
OpenForms = DoEvents ' Yield to operating system.
End If
Next I ' Increment loop counter

--
raypayett