Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default updating multipage report before each page prints

I have a report that's set, using subtotals, to print over multiple pages.
One column with redundant data (dept names), is not set to print, but I would
like the department name to display either in the header or at the top of
each page as it prints. This poses two problems for me.
1) How do I set the header to select the top value from the dept column
RELATIVE TO THE PAGE CURRENTLY SET TO PRINT?
2) How do I ensure that it updates between pages?

Any help would be appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

there isn't any built in support for this if I understand what you want.
You would need to print each page individually using code and have the code
set up the header for each page.

Tom Ogilvy